LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)
If anyone is interested in some Gaboon Ebony. Each piece is approximately 7" X 1-3/8" X 1/2". These pieces are not book matched and straight off the bandsaw. These are kiln dried, stable and have been in a climate controlled space for the last 8 years. You can use these for knife scales, drawer & cabinet pulls, guitar bridges, Nakashima Butterflies, Greene & Greene, Krenov door catches, jewelry etc. A pack of eight is $45.00, a pack of 20 for $90.00, includes shipping to address in the contiguous USA. Paypal accepted.
A typical box of 8 weighs in at about 2lb's 8 oz.

Table Rectangle Wood Door mat Grey

Attachments

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I still have the 2 packs left. Discount still applies until noon tomorrow when I head to the post office to ship out the others.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Many more pieces left for those that may be interested. I have about 100 or that I put aside for my own use for pen blanks, inlays etc but very doubtful that I will end up using them so best to let them go. These are all deep black in color and many are thicker side of 1/2",close to 5/8".

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This week's orders will ship out Saturday morning via USPS Priority. If your interested there is still time to get on the shipping list.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just a bit of an update if anyone is interested. When I went to the post office Saturday I was told the cost of priority shipping will be going up soon, not sure when exactly, clerk wouldn't tell me. That being the case I will need to raise cost to cover increase when it does happen.

On a more positive note, some of these pieces are actually close to 1/2" thick and 1.5" wide. If you do order a set I will provide some of those as well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts