LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
I entered my bubinga cabinet into the cure for the common cabinet contest on Fine Woodworkings website and have been hesitant to ask for votes. However, I feel as though others have and will ask for votes too, so it puts me at a dissadvantage. So here is the project: http://lumberjocks.com/projects/8927. Only vote for the project if you think its worthy, not because I'm a member here.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I might have missed something. How do I vote for your project? I followed the link and saw the cabinet which I think you did a fantastic job on. Nice work, really. I would definitely like to vote for it.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Well, I voted for it. I also showed the pictures to my wife and asked her if she wanted me to make something like it for her. She told me I needed to up my meds. That is one nice piece of furniture. It makes me wish I'd taken up this hobby three or four generations sooner.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.