LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8,537 Posts
From Charles McCracken of Freud answering a question about Diablo bits on another website:

"Diablo Router bits are not made to a "price point". They offer the same quality and performance as our standard bits. And if you are dissatisfied with their performance you can return them for a refund or exchange."

Odds are good that they're better than the PC bits by a fair margin.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I had recently bought a 3/4 round over Diablo bit from HD. I needed one in a hurry so I bought it assuming it might be low quality but to my surprise it was one of the best bits I ever bought. Not to say it is better than other quality bits but just as good. I was impressed enough that when I needed a large pattern bit I looked their first and didn't let the price be the deciding factor. $48.97! This also performed great. I was cutting 1-1/2 " thick solid surface material (Avonite) with small flecks of non ferrous material in it and it did the job very well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.