LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Anyone in the Northeast Texas/ Southeast Oklahoma area wanting a old Craftsman Radial Arm Saw? I have an Accra-Fence from the late 60's (I believe) I picked up at an estate sale a cpouple years ago. It's setting on a metal cabinet with wheels and a locking door (have the key) Ran it a few times, it takes a second to get up to speed but the bearings sound good. The vertical adjustment seems to be frozen, don't know that it'd take more than a good soaking with WD-40 to free it. Swing lock works and it pivots to 45 degrees both ways.
I wanted to restore it and use it in my shop but I'm not going to have room for it. It's free to anyone who wants to pick it up. I will try to get pics up soon. It is in my storage building. Too big to ship.

Also, I was given a Delta 16" variable speed Scroll saw that was missing a few parts. Part of the blade clamp. I ordered what I thought was everything I'd need but missed a couple. Also, the pastic side cover for the arms is missing. Got a Hitachi 16" for Christmas, no interest in fixing the Delta now. So it's free to a good home.

Either machine could be useful with a little TLC. Or they'd be good for parts. I need to downsize my storage building so they need to go.
Craftsman RAS 1

Craftsman RAS 4
Craftsman RAS 3
The pic got cropped. The model # is 113.29410.

Craftsman RAS 7
Delta SS

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.