LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Yes i know this is non woodworking but in four days time the biggest sporting avent starts ( THE WORLD CUP ) and as Englands first game is against the USA i thought i'd start the banter now so i would like to prodict the score to be 4-1 to England and England to win the world cup against Brazil in the final

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I dont know who plays were but the opening match is SOUTH AFRIKA Vs MEXICO and then ENGLAND play USA on saturday i am so excited i love my football/soccer

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Mike i now live in the UK so ENGLAND all the way and if BAFANA BAFANA get to the finals then i will suport both teams LOL>...........

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Dennis you make me laugh if DENMARK get through your group stages then we shall talk again my friend with HOLAND & CAMEROON in your group you only have hope on your side LOL….......

·
Registered
974 Posts
I think it is called a vuvuzela makes a lot of noise. The Bafokeng stadium is quite far from here but I wouldnt be surprised if we hear it over here. I'll blow one for you Andy.

·
Registered
10,899 Posts
Cher maybee you have right up to a some point
USA has develobed a lot the last ten-fifteen years
but I don´t think they are there yet

if you can get tickets to a game go there , no matter what teams is playing
to stay on a big stadion is realy speciel even if you don´t like soccer

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
cher i agree with Dennis you should go the atmosphere will blow your mind

Uffitze if you yanks had a chance then maybe i would be more easy on you guys but you dont your going to get hammered LOL…........

1 - 20 of 109 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.