LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
I am doing some late spring cleaning and have decided to sell one of my bandsaws. It is an Hitachi CB75. Here is a link to a site that sells it to show what it looks like. I can send photos. This saw has very little use and looks and runs like new. It comes with I believe all of the optional accessories such as upper and lower guides for narrower blades, 3/4" blade, 1" blade, 4 stellite 3" blades. Only one blade has any use on it. Stellite blades are carbide tipped and last a very long time. I have 4 bandsaws and am in the process of rearranging the shop. I am asking $1600 for the setup. It is also on a nice wooden base with heavy duty casters.

Send me an email if interested. I am in the Sacramento area.

http://www.band-saw.us/1-552910-B0000223KH-Hitachi_CB75F_15_Amp_14_12_Inch_Resaw_Woodworking_Band_Saw_with_Guide_Blocks_115_Volt_1_Phase.html

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.