LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
351 Posts
Lovely pictures but in all honesty, Fall just means freakin' Winter is coming :eek:(

Spent too many years growing up in Manitoba to appreciate cold and snow….

Bring on Global Warming!!!! :eek:)

· Registered
1,241 Posts
Fall is definately on the horizon.. the leaves are changing here as well. Cooler days and apples and fog from ther river. It smells like earth and burning wood. Fall is wonderful! Love your pics.

· Registered
163 Posts
Well the wind has come up & is stripping the fall colours out of our trees. Oh well….the mower will pick em all up & the grass will be green again until snowfall. At my age I'm getting a little tired of winter but not to worry…a good heater in the shop/playpen & I no longer care what the the weather outside is like.

Lee

· Registered
3,876 Posts
I Love the change in Seasons up here. For some reason I don't feel the Cold and enjoy the Winter season. If it gets to Hot in the Summer and I'm not out FISHING I'm inside with A/C on.

YEP! Canad is a Beautiful Country!!

In case you didn't get all the way through GMman's Images this is the main reason he likes Summer so much.
Photobucket

LOL… Wadda You think Abbott? Another beer please.

· Registered
3,395 Posts
Ahhh, the female form, all those curves flowing into each other…such beauty. The leaves in the slide show look nice, too, but I've spent two winters in way-below zero Idaho, and I'll pass on another helping, thank you very much.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.