LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sneak Preview of the Ezee-Feed Outfeed Table

CLICK FOR LARGE FORMAT

I am making a video series showing the Ezee-Feed Infeed and Outfeed Tables designed by Master Woodworker Lee Jesberger from Ezee-Feed Manufacturing. I just got the outfeed table assembled and securely mounted on my table saw.

Not one to wait around, I decided to shoot a small preview video which was originally posted on my website & blog. The Ezee-Feed system is going to make cutting large panels and sheet goods a breeze! This is the definitely the safety and efficiency answer for someone like me that works alone in a small basement or garage shop.

·
Registered
4,452 Posts

CLICK FOR LARGE FORMAT

I am making a video series showing the Ezee-Feed Infeed and Outfeed Tables designed by Master Woodworker Lee Jesberger from Ezee-Feed Manufacturing. I just got the outfeed table assembled and securely mounted on my table saw.

Not one to wait around, I decided to shoot a small preview video which was originally posted on my website & blog. The Ezee-Feed system is going to make cutting large panels and sheet goods a breeze! This is the definitely the safety and efficiency answer for someone like me that works alone in a small basement or garage shop.
I just came in from finishing seting mine up. I start cutting cabinet parts with it tomorrow.

·
Registered
4,967 Posts

CLICK FOR LARGE FORMAT

That looks like a great system, David. Thanks for the preview! Lee, a real winner!

·
Registered
6,894 Posts

CLICK FOR LARGE FORMAT

Hi David;

Gee, I think your video is better than mine! Some video star I turned out to be.

Oh well, I guess nobody is good at everything!

I appreciate your taking the time to make this video, as anything I can say about the product is said with a just a slight predjudice. LOL

Seriously, I can't say what I feel about the product, without sounding like a salesman, so again, thank you!

Lee

·
Registered
6,894 Posts

CLICK FOR LARGE FORMAT

Hi Tom;

That's pretty good! You can actually wait until tomorrow! I would be in the shop trying to wear the thing out.

Well at least in my younger days. LOL

Have fun with it. Wait till you start cutting rough lumber! I'm telling you, Carleen will like this even more than you!

You won't be asking for help. LOL

Thanks again;

Lee

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

CLICK FOR LARGE FORMAT

Lee -

You are more than welcome! What a solid piece of equipment. They way you move them around on your video makes them seem light - then I realized that I just was not as strong as you! :) These tables are well made from solid tubular steel. I admit to having to shoot a number of clips for that video and that I was working hard on the last take!

·
Registered
35,383 Posts

CLICK FOR LARGE FORMAT

You should have seen his rippling muscles that he showed at the LJ Picnic at his house. He makes some of the WWW wrestlers look puny. LOL :)

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

CLICK FOR LARGE FORMAT

Karson - I am thinking that isn't too far off the truth - those tables are heavy duty and he makes the look like they are just something to whip around with ease. :)

·
Registered
14,592 Posts

CLICK FOR LARGE FORMAT

Lee, looks like you have come up with a winner - great idea and well constructed. Man, what I wouldn't give to have a shop big enough to turn a sheet of plywood around in - then maybe I could think about the Ezee-Feed.

·
Registered
198 Posts

CLICK FOR LARGE FORMAT

Hey David…......looks like Lee's got himself a good product there, like the type of rollers used. Now you have us all antsy for the full show.

There's only one way to settled who can handle the Ezee-Feed easiest…......:

3 Rounds in the Cage - Pruett vs Jesberger

Special guest referee…............ Mot

Publicist…..................Ms D

if it goes to the cards….....Judges - Karson, Dick, and Thos.

Corner stools supplied by Lumberjocks

·
Registered
18,890 Posts

CLICK FOR LARGE FORMAT

ding ding ding

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

CLICK FOR LARGE FORMAT

Thanks guys for the kind comments - Lee does have a great product!

Neil - LOL! You paint quite the virtual match-up . . . after watching Lee gracefully move those tables around in his video I know it would be a contest! After Ms Debbie rang the bell I ran out to he shop but no cyber buddies . . . !

·
Registered
18,890 Posts

CLICK FOR LARGE FORMAT

hehehe oops.. just testing the bell to see if it works ;)

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

CLICK FOR LARGE FORMAT

Well, if I get a little one-on-one woodworking instruction from Lee, then I'd be willing to step into the ring!

·
Registered
6,894 Posts

CLICK FOR LARGE FORMAT

Hey Karson;

Those weren't muscles, they were wrinkles! LOL

And your right David, wearing the thing out would take several lifetimes, or maybe just two.

Thanks;

Lee

·
Registered
4,452 Posts

CLICK FOR LARGE FORMAT

You've got me judgeing this thing. Does that mean Karson, Dick and I are the old guys????

·
Registered
6,894 Posts

CLICK FOR LARGE FORMAT

Hey Bill;

I was thinking about you saying you can't turn a sheet of plywood around in your shop.

Have you considered leaving the sheet sit still, and turning the shop around?

Just a thought, and practising my salesmanship skills. LOL

Happy Thanksgiving;

Lee

·
Registered
8,861 Posts

CLICK FOR LARGE FORMAT

Thanks for the show David.

The weight of this rig wouldn't bother me, because I've moved quite a few pianos in my day. LOL

The trouble is, I wish it would fit in my shop. I think I'd have bought one by now, because I'm always by myself.

I'll just have to contend with my roller stand.

I wish Lee all the success in the world.

·
Registered
8,861 Posts

CLICK FOR LARGE FORMAT

Thanks for the show David.

The weight of this rig wouldn't bother me, because I've moved quite a few pianos in my day. LOL

The trouble is, I wish it would fit in my shop. I think I'd have bought one by now, because I'm always by myself.

I'll just have to contend with my roller stand.

I wish Lee all the success in the world.

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ezee-Feed Demo

Click for Hi-Resolution Video

Woodworkers throw away your roller stand once and for all!

My last Ezee-Feed video was a bit of a teaser as I unpacked and started the installation process. Well I finally got the Ezee-Feed system installed on my saw. What a sweet accessory! I have a very small shop. This system allows me to cut sheets of plywood without any help. As a side note, my saw guard was left off for clarity while shooting the video . . . something I would not do on a regular basis.

This video demo of the Ezee-Feed infeed and outfeed system for the table saw will show you a better and safer way to cut rough lumber, plywood, MDF, melamine & other sheet goods. Ezee-Feed is the perfect solution for both the large production shop and the small garage or basement shop. Reduce back strain and kickback. Increase shop production and efficiency. Order yours today from Ezee-Feed Manufacturing!

Made by our own Lee Jesberger!

Ezee-Feed Manufacturing

Lee Jesberger
856-875-8618
Made in USA

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.