LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13,709 Posts
I know how to fix my browser, but not sure what to change in your code. To make IE8 display your site go to Tools- Compatibility View Settings- Add your site to the list.

·
Registered
8,740 Posts
no solution here, but I'll just confirm that IE8 is garbage… not that IE7 is much better, but at least it causes less problems. I don't think you can change much in your code to make it more compatible with IE8 - I would recommend waiting it out a little and let MS fix IE8 before you revamp your source code for your site for nothing.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Did you do this with Microsoft Word? Having done some web programming, I thought that I would find a quick fix, but when I looked at the HTML, it looked like completely custom Microsoft stuff. Not even a DOCTYPE declaration at the top. BTW it looks OK on my Mac.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.