LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
RIDGID VAC, a deal!

I moved recently and i got some more place for a shop. I am getting some new tools etc to outfit it, slowly but surely!

I saw on craigslist a 8 gallon(i thought it was a 4, but i'm not complaining) RIDGID wet/dry vac for 15$
i called the guy and today i went to check it out. it works great, and it has a nozzle and hose. just a bit dirty but the suction is good.
WHAT A DEAL!

does anyone know any attachments that could help it be a makeshift dust management system?

·
Registered
539 Posts
RIDGID VAC, a deal!

I moved recently and i got some more place for a shop. I am getting some new tools etc to outfit it, slowly but surely!

I saw on craigslist a 8 gallon(i thought it was a 4, but i'm not complaining) RIDGID wet/dry vac for 15$
i called the guy and today i went to check it out. it works great, and it has a nozzle and hose. just a bit dirty but the suction is good.
WHAT A DEAL!

does anyone know any attachments that could help it be a makeshift dust management system?
You can get a lid that goes on a 5 gallon bucket that turns it into a 2 stage dust collector. I got on for 20 bucks and it works great.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
RIDGID VAC, a deal!

WHAT A DEAL!

Or make your own. This works well.

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
RIDGID VAC, a deal!

WHAT A DEAL!

I can recommend The Thien Cyclone Separator Lid that EEngineer talks about above.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.