LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Hi guys, I'm getting back into woodworking after laying off for a while and have now found that the wood side pieces of my Enlon cabinet table saw fence has developed a warp at the end due to moisture I'm pretty sure.
I want to replace them with pieces of phenolic resin and need help removing the wood as there is no mechanical fasteners that I can find. I assume this means that they are glued on, any help would be appreciated. Pat

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
After finding out there were screws under the laminate I managed to get the wood and rest of the cheaply made fence boards off. Does anyone know where I can get some phenolic resin strips to attach to the fence and how to best accomplish attaching them? Thanks Pat

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Guys, I'm bringing this back to the top for an additional question. I found some material thru Rockler and was wondering is there an adhesive which will hold this material to a plywood or solid substrate?

·
Registered
918 Posts
Their is a company called Acme Plastic in NJ you can find them on the web. Give them a call and they can tell you what adhesive will work, I have done busines with them before and are very helpful.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.