LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Dang, that was kewl, Larry! thanks for posting it.

I happened to notice that it looked like you were driving on the wrong side of the road. Thank goodness the car that passed was also on the wrong side of the road. : )

·
Registered
667 Posts
Glad to see you made it out Ok. That has just got to be the most surreal thing I've ever seen. It did remind me of Ayers Rock too. It also reminded me of the scene from the Mummy, where the face appeared in the side of the sand storm.
Question, was there a back edge to that storm or where those city lights I saw on the horizon near the end of the video footage?

·
Registered
17,103 Posts
FLABBERGASTING!!! Looks like Norwegian rain weather colored red. Thanks for posting this Larry. I've never seen anything like it in my life. I would hate to get that stuff in my beer!

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
YIKES!!! That dust must impair all of your senses!! You and that other guy were on the WRONG SIDE OF THE ROAD!!! Larry, it's bad enough to drive on the wrong side of the road, but to also drive the car, and operate the video cam???? You need to pass that camera to the passenger on the right, and get back on the right side of the road, mate!!!

·
Registered
5,555 Posts
ok…the video just stops…did they make it??? All i kept thinking was--"are they crazy?" for willingly going in there…I guesss i was anticipating major winds and zero visibility and a car in the middle who was siiting on the road and wham…

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.