LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
My dust collecting system is up and running and I have parts left over. Penn State did the take off and I could not use all the parts following their drawing.

It cost to much to send back and they charge 25% restocking fee.

I live in the Seattle WA area (30 miles out) and would like to work something out, helping each other.

Don't know how to put pictures here but you can see pictures on CL

[email protected]

360-886-2733

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, I still have them. The cost to ship back to Penn State was more than they were worth.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I never had a ad for the dust collector parts but could make a list. The price of each that I paid for them is listed in Penn State cataloge pluss shipping. USPS has a flat shippling on 3 different size boxes but I don't know how much could be put in a large box.

I have unliminted long distance on the phone so if you give me your phone number I can call you and we can go over the list of parts.

John

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.