LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
I had to think long and hard before writing this message.

Just a couple of days before my stroke I had purchased a Festool Domino System. I have never even plugged it in.

Because of my stroke I am very limited in what I can do. I hope to be able to do some woodworking on a scaled down basis. I will have very little, if any, use for the Domino. I have decided to sell it.

I have the basic unit with the trim stop and cross stop. I also have a case of domino tenons. Purchase price was $1210 plus sales tax. For all intents and purposes, it is new. I will offer it for $1,000.

I prefer to sell to someone who can pick it up, but I will ship for an additional $50. Please contact me if interested.

Rich

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
I've never used a Domino but I would imagine that it would be the easiest way for someone with physical limitations to make a strong joint. I would consider keeping it if I were you. It could have an important role to play in your new scaled down operations. Just a thought. Hope your recovery goes well.

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
A great tool that I would buy in a minute if I could afford to.
I agree with JADobson too. I have used a domino a few times. The tool is very easy to use, and could really
make a difference for you. no need for mortice and tenon, easyer to use than a dowel jig.
Good luck on your recovery.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.