LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
I purchased a used Porter Cable 693 fixed & plunge base router combo recently. In the box (no manual), I found these 2 elongated screws, with a red "2" printed on the top of them. Do they go with the plunge base somewhere? I looked at the parts diagram on the Delta/PC website for this router but don't see these on there, or at least don't recognize them in the line drawing. Any ideas what they are for if they even go with this router?

Cheers!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks DaveR for taking the time to post the link. There are 2 edge guides listed, so I wasn't sure which one these went to. I didn't receive the guide in the purchase.

Each time I visited Delta's website I received an "Unexpected error" message when I tried to download the parts diagram. Their website is flakey, at best. Thought a quick camera snap would help. No worries.

Cheers

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.