LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
In the next few months I'm going to be doing a lot of projects that will require drawers (Under bed drawers, shop cabinets, Loft bed with storage ect…) Is a a drawer slide jig a good investment? If so what do you recommend? If not can you share any tips for installing them.

Thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just successfully finished replacing the slides in my kitchen (10 drawers) with out a purchased slide jig. I just picked a point to install the fixed portion of the slides to the cabinet frame, then used spacers when mounting the drawer portion of the slide. A little math and measurement (I sketched it out first) and you're good to go.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you for all of your replies. I thought buying the jig would be a waste. @Rocky thank for the video suggestion cleared up a lot of questions.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.