LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
What happened to RantingRich and Garbanzo? Did they run afoul of the site's rules? I have a suspicion they are the same person given the content of the posts. I'm trying to figure out where is the line that shouldn't be crossed that would get me kicked off. :). Thanks. Tom

·
Registered
11,472 Posts
I think Ranting Rich became Garbanzo who became Woodworm1984 and is still on here. I THINK!

Everyone is Yakking about it on this Post http://lumberjocks.com/topics/86778

I'm still trying to figure out why "They" would Delete 4 of my COMPLIMENTARY Posts on Mr. XXX's Projects without Telling or Advising me that they Were Going To/Did Do It Just because Mr. Psycho XXX and I had a falling out and HE asked "Them" to do it. I enquired as to why but did not receive any kind of a Satisfactory Explanation.

IT SHOUL NOT HAVE BEEN DONE! PERIOD! This "Be Nice To Everyone" is more than enough to TRY and deal with, without this Behind Your Back CENSORSHIP going on also. Is that "Being Nice"
As for the 1 or 3 Guys It's a Tad to Complex for me ….LOL..

Link to Woodworms Home Page is HERE: http://lumberjocks.com/woodworm1984

Picture of is below.

Jaw Font Screenshot Web page Website

Attachments

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lol. I commented on that thread as wel but i got lost in the discussion re IP adresses. I'm new to this site and I'm still trying to figure out the rules of engagement and trying to stay well clear of the line that would get me kicked off the site.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Rick, sounds like he had you "retro-blocked". You pissed him off so much that he had your previous posts removed! Some people are just sensitive like that. (They also tend to have long "block lists"). Just let it go. It should be enough for you to know that you're the better man because you would never interfere with anybody's speaking his mind.

·
Registered
11,472 Posts
Rick, sounds like he had you "retro-blocked". You pissed him off so much that he had your previous posts removed! Some people are just sensitive like that. (They also tend to have long "block lists"). Just let it go. It should be enough for you to know that you re the better man because you would never interfere with anybody s speaking his mind.

- Picklehead
Picklehead:

I had no intention of Pissing him off. I made a statement on one of his comments correcting obviously wrongful information he had posted on someone else's Post. He went ballistic on site! I told him I had no intention of upsetting him by my correction and apologized if I did so.

I stopped there. He didn't He sent me a PM that would curl your hair. Most of it was a bunch of lies and I've never seen the "F" word used so often on one Huge PM or I'd post it here.

Then he blocked me. I did not block him. By accident I saw that he had My Complimentary Comments removed from 4/5 of his Projects/Postings. He also knew that I had Downloaded a few of his many pictures of himself and demanded that I delete them. I didn't. He's also been off of here for quite some time now.

"Some people are just sensitive like that.". That's a good enough reason for "Management" to go behind my back and delete My comments at His request? I don't think so!

I don't know what "retro block" even means. Yes. He has a long Block List. In case you're referring to me. I have 4 people blocked. You're no longer one of them.

"Interfere with anybody speaking their mind". Unless it's some sort of "Smart Ass" comment, or once again "Wrongful Information" or just pure BS! Some of us do things like that.

Please excuse me it my Caps bother you. I also do things like that, now and then.

Than you for your concern. ;-0

Me

[image removed]

·
Registered
11,472 Posts
Yes, That was the way I first received it. In my opinion only and given that I've been on here for 5 years, the site is not what it use to be.

We use to have a lot of FUN on here along with a lot of really good technical expertise. The vast majority of the "Good Guys" (Sorry …LOL..) have left here.

I have no desire to contribute to whatever negative aspects are, or might be contributing to that.

I can go on YouTube and let loose on all the Trolls, use all the "off color" words and expressions that I care to.

Good Therapy, I guess ;-}

Thank you for your retraction. That was very decent of you and much appreciated. The sign of a true Gentleman. I Hope that wasn't an insult. ;-}

Stay safe and healthy.

Regards: Rick

·
Banned
808 Posts
"given that I've been on here for 5 years, the site is not what it use to be."

Yeah, those were the days… Back then is when people would say they would never block anybody.
My how times change…;)

·
Registered
11,472 Posts
"given that I've been on here for 5 years, the site is not what it use to be."

Yeah, those were the days… Back then is when people would say they would never block anybody.
My how times change…;)

- Iwud4u
Oh Boy. Here we go again.

368 Days does not equal 5 Years. "Back then is when people would say they would never block anybody. My how times change…;)" Or does the ;) indicate that this is suppose to be some sort of a "Pun"?

YOU also are no longer Blocked. Maybe I …......Never mind.

·
Registered
10,887 Posts
It was awesome when he tried to sneak onto knotscotts rigid post. THAT was PRETTY FUNNY if I MUST say so.

He may be gone for now, but he is one persistent bastard.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Rick is remaining amazingly calm. I find it calming.

PS: What's a VI? (hope I didn't just set myself up)

·
Banned
808 Posts
VI = village idiot

Iwud4u, It s directed at those who just aren t happy unless they are kicking the hornet s nest.

- gfadvm
Well, seeing how you didn't say it wasn't, I'll assume that it was.
Coming from you, that hurts.
If speaking my mind upsets the flow and makes me the VI I will leave…

·
Registered
15,066 Posts
I wud4u, I assumed you knew it wasn't directed at you! I don't put you in the VI class. Sorry for the misunderstanding. See how these things get misconstrued when you can't look at the other guy's face when communicating?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.