LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11,472 Posts
Was he a Member here? Your Info is a little skimpy and the last time you were on here was, I believe Oct. of 2013. Perhaps the operation of the site has changed since then.

See the White Search Box on the right side? Did you try it or Google?

I did. 2 down from you in the results, was a LumberJocks Post with his website in it.

That can be found HERE It's his "Sites" page of which one is "LumberJocks".

He also has an easy to use "Contact Me" page on there. If you need to contact him for whatever reason.

Let me know if you get this Please.

Rick

PS: This came from another site but is this the Dennis Edwards you are seeking?

Glasses Smile Wood Artisan Machine

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't know if he was a member or not. He has a web site with many videos. I have never met him but I was communicating with him via e-mail. He has never shown his face on any of his videos so I wouldn't know him if I saw him. I do know he was very quick to respond to mail but I've sent several and they come back saying his box is full. Also his videos on his site will no longer play.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.