LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
I bought it at the higher price, and even at the price it's a steal. I was really impressed with the quality of mine. I've used a few cabinet saws now and it's hard to compare to them, but the low vibration and noise is really good for a >$600 saw.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
I totally agree Phillip. I got mine with HF's coupon and couldn't be happier. I even did the nickel test with a full 3/4" 8" dado set and it passed, albeit barely, but that says a lot about this little saw.

·
Registered
4 Posts
HI, first post here. I just bought the 36-725 yesterday 3/26/2015 for the full $599. : ( But I did get 10% off and free delivery/setup ($55) so I guess I made out. I wonder if I should go back and ask for the discount on top of everything else?

Looking forward to using this TS, as I never had one before.

I did look at a lot of forums concerning this model, including this site before I made up my mind. So thank you folks, for helping me make up my mind. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.