LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
16 Posts
New to LJ and have been watching posts for sometime. I am trying to get additional information on a new TS from Delta that seems to be available at lowes. You can see it here:

http://www.lowes.com/pd_510897-52010-36-725_0__?Ntt=delta+10+inch+table+saw&UserSearch=delta+10+inch+table+saw&stop_mobi=yes&productId=50081568&rpp=12

Has anyone used this table saw yet? I can't find much information besides what is posted on the lowes website. Any additional info would help me in making a purchase decision. Thanks.

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Paxorion - Your right, I see the split rail now that I look closer, didn't notice it before. Well I guess you get what you pay for. This still looks like it could be a decent saw though. With the brand delta it could definitely be a decent challenge in the lower-end contractor/hybrid saw market. Not sure how mobile it would be, I can only see the one caster on it. Can't wait to see it in the store tor check it out.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.