LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Hey Guys,
I just scored a deal at my local Home Depot on the Milwaukee Circular Saw saw got it for $67.07!

I looked at this saw a couple of months ago and it was $139.99 in the store - on their web site it is listed for $129.00. This morning at my local HD there was a price reduction sticker for $96.00 and it had a sign for $67.07 and it range up for $67.07!

Model: 6390-21
UPC on the box: 04524204958 5

·
Registered
380 Posts
Woah, what a deal. I've used it before and I will say the tilting handle is a great feature, geared more towards framers I guess, nice and lightweight to. The only problem I saw was it lacks power, I used it to cut stringers out for some stairs in some 2×12's and it bogged down and wouldn't cut all the way, but then again when do we ever cut stringers in woodworking.

·
Registered
538 Posts
I looked at my HD today and it wasn't marked down, so it may be a regional markdown. With that being said, if you need one, or just want to pick up a second one I'd go for it. That's a great price, and a great saw. I've had one for about 5 years and haven't had any trouble with it at all.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.