LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner

Cragislist ad. Sawstop w/router and lift..in Seattle

3K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  HeirloomWoodworking 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
52" saw stop with built in router table with jessem master lift, dado blades and cartridge, 10" blades included single phase 3hp, also has jessem cross cut slide.

Click

See less See more
#5 · (Edited by Moderator)
You may be right Hokie. I was pretty tired last night when I found that ad. I have been watching Craigslist for a couple of tools and this morning I ran across that ad again and just noticed it was posted on April 1st. It may be somebody's idea of a joke. ~shrug~ I don't know.

#7 ·
The owner has emailed me and stated that the saw is still for sale….I am very interested if I could just get my hands on it.

Abbott, are you or any other LJ's interested in helping me with the purchase? see if it is legit, inspect it, etc

make it worth your while

Trev

#9 ·
Wow how does buying something like that effect you Americans? Now say you want to inspect something 2000 miles away that's costly so you either have to pay up and take a gamble or go and see and take a gamble with gas cost the way it is.Say you make arrangements to go arrive and the guys wife just sold it costly annoyance I lived In Germany went to look at a car far away when I got there the guy had just sold it .I was miffed anyway keep cool and good luck.Alistair

#10 ·
I hear what you are saying Allistar. By no means is this a purchase that I would make without all of the available facts, thus if the facts are not available I am not interested….I just do not want a deal too good to be true to get away, if it is true

Abbott, thanks anyway, I truly apprecieate the lead.

Trev

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.