LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,961 Posts
Is it plugged in?
Does the outlet have power?
Have little critters chewed the wiring?
Is there a thermal protection breaker?
Are there loose wiring connectors?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,172 Posts
If you are sure it's getting power from the outlet.. then you will most likely need to crack it open and check it further. Here is the manual which has a parts diagram and various maintenance procedures (including changing brushes, power cord and switch). Pull out your multimeter and have at it!

http://vintagemachinery.org/pubs/222/4509.pdf

Cheers,
Brad
 
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top