LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11,472 Posts
Excuse me if I've Posted this in the wrong place. Specific Question? How can you TURN a piece of Wood 180 Degrees in less than 1/4 of an inch? Plus, a lot of other manuveurs that are happening here?

Yes. I know …."One of these days this guy is gonna loose a few fingers!" Maybe.

I could never do this type of cutting on any Bandsaw I've ever owned!! Am I missing something here???

·
Registered
11,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Larry: You could very well be Correct!

That's also the first thing I thought of. BUT! They say on the Video that they've ONLY modified the Wheels and the Blade. Now that I think of it ..(smell it burning?) I believe I saw somewhere, a Video demonstrating the Carter Band Saw Blade Guides and the guy made the same Deer??

The site that went with the Video is "Woodworkinginaction.com" have to give it a look see.

You changed your Picture! Can't see your Handsome Face anymore with that Respairioratieorely …S- -T "Anti Stinky Smell Do Hickey" thing covering it!!

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
Cool Video! I'm not sure what has been done to the saw, but I know at the Woodworking Show every year they make those deer all day long. I can't remember what they're selling at the booth though.

·
Registered
767 Posts
don't know about the 180 in 1/4 inch….but I'm amazed he still has fingers!!!......thanks for the post Brother!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.