LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Guys, I'm trying to get a better idea of what some of these shows are charging. I went to one 2 weeks ago in NJ where they ranged from 300 to 430$ a booth which I thought was ridiculously high. This was for a 2 day show. Am I off base? Pat

·
Registered
28,289 Posts
I pay up to about $45 for one where they supply the table. But the better ones are $80 to $140 a day. I won't go that high. you have to see lot to make out with the up front cost like that. If you're set up as a business and you can write off the cost, that may be fine then.

·
Banned
5,794 Posts
Shows have an extremely wide price range depending on the quality and popularity of the show. I have paid as low as $200 and as high as $1200. Since doing shows is new to you it is a good idea to start at the low cost shows and progress from there if you feel it is something you realize you want to continue doing.

·
Registered
589 Posts
I was invited to a very large show coming up in oklahoma city that was $2200 ish for a large exhibitor booth. That was half price since it's pretty close. It was insane. Even the 10×10 booth against the wall was $1100. Most of the shows I've seen and several I've already signed up for are only between $50-$200 though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.