LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
Jag thank you I love old cars I have a collection of over 55 of them, most of them Franklin Mint.
Reminds me of my younger days I can tell the model and year of most of them.
This one is going to my favourites for sure.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Holy cow! I love old cars and was drooling over the pictures, and it took me until halfway through the slide show before I realized these were models….absolutely incredible models, period scenery and photography.

As a musclecar guy, I have a 66 Impala SS convertible, and I stared lovingly at what appear to be 62 Impala's in a couple of the frames.

Loved it, thanks for sharing

Trev

·
Registered
16,431 Posts
That's incredible!

I went through the first 10 photos or so, thinking it was just some neat old cars on a movie set. Then when I came back here and read a few of the comments about it being models, I had to go back and look again, Wow!

·
Registered
628 Posts
seeing those "30's" coupes reminded me of my dad - he raced modifieds when i was growing up and that was the car of choice - i can only imagine how many of those were chopped and tubbed to make race cars - and what they would be worth today had they not

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'll just take that skittle and thank yall. I was amazed to find them to be miniatures as well, great lighting. I can see a claymation Godzilla being filmed here.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.