LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,330 Posts
Well all I can say is I am blown away!!! What has me fired up is the search capabilities of the new site. The other night I was thinking about a conversation around a certain technique that I had participated in. I couldn't remember when, which forum or whose thread it was in and decided that when the new site was up that would be my test. I entered two words "bent lamination", my posts, and searched all forums. Instantly the result I was looking for came up. It was from December of 2015!!

Can't wait to spend more time exploring. Thanks Cricket!!

·
Premium Member
4,330 Posts
Wayne, I hope you can stick around a bit longer. Check out the tutorial here: Site Help and Suggestions . To find your projects click on your avatar and then click on 'My Showcase'. Under the 3 dots you'll find all the latest postings under What's New.

I struggled a bit, old habits die hard! but there's a lot I like about the new site. If you ever have a question get in touch with Cricket or just post it, cause I'm sure others are wondering the same thing.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts