LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
In Loving Memory
17,103 Posts
Sometimes when I want to make a comment I can only think of the Norwegian word I need to describe what I am talking about. Today it was the word bevel. I can never remember it when I need it, I only arrive at the Norwegian word "fase" and I'm American! I had to go look into one of my turning books to find the right word. I have noticed that we have quite a few people on this site who are dyslectic and this is probably representative of the population at large. This has nothing to do with intelligence or a persons worth or other abilities and it is certainly nothing to be ashamed of. I remember I had a history prof. in college who had a fantastic vocabulary. The trouble was that we students didn't understand much of what he was saying most of the time.

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks teenagewoodworker….people don't all think like you , but since that one member is gone besides just another one it has been very good.
Remember we have lots and I mean lots of fine members on here.

Happy Holidays

·
Registered
7,866 Posts
well i think were understanding our language today..i wanted to tell you all about this thing that happened today let me say by stating 3op8yp21b poier2oi3 ;lro;o2ioptt ;oerfy18b 34;3o894yv 8 flkhger; qqiwue cchoiewf …lol..now if that isnt clear let me know….lol…....

·
Registered
998 Posts
frankly your english is better than alot of native speakers i know lol

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks to you all, LJ has a real great bunch of members , things are good now that is what my message was all about ..et merci beaucoup KayBee et joyeux Noel a toi aussi et a toute ta famille.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.