LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,271 Posts
Every year or two I try to clean up the shop and get rid of the things that I haven't used in the past 2 years or so or surplus items. Here is what I have to offer up for sale:

Jet JMA-582 Mortising Attachment for Jet Drill Press - $50.00 + shipping. Used for a couple of projects 10 years ago, been sitting in the box on a shelf since. Works fine if you don't want to spend $300+ for dedicated machine. Includes 1/4", 3/8" & 1/2" bits. I actually have 2 units that I will send you (one is missing the part that attaches to the quill, the other is 100%complete). These are next to impossible to find anymore. I used it in Hard Maple and it worked just fine. The trick is having sharp chisels/bits.
Office supplies Material property Font Tool Metal

Pen Blank Centering Jig - $20.00 + shipping.
Rectangle Wood Auto part Metal Font

Excelsior Midi Lathe - $100.00 (local pickup only in Dallas, TX area). Used as a temp for a couple weeks while I was waiting for a part for my Delta lathe so it is like new. It is on sale at Rockler now for $199.00. Very nice lathe. Great for making pens, pencils, pepper mills, pizza cutters, ice cream scoops, tool handles, letter openers and etc.
Bumper Automotive tire Automotive exterior Gas Wood

Hitachi Scroll Saw - $70.00 (local pick up only in Dallas, TX area). Works great and in new condition. I'll try to post photo's later.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
DonBoston - I could probably arrange that. I live up in Allen so where are you proposing? My neighbor has a hunting lease out that way, I may be able to get him to meet you with it.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Something like that would be awesome. Give me a call when you have a chance, 325-338-1682.

I also just remembered, I'm going to up to the Dove Field airport on the 20th to pick up one of my soldier sons. So if the half way thing doesn't work out, perhaps you could hold it? I've been wanting this lathe for a while now so this would work out perfect.

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
ARRGHH! If I still lived just over off of Eldorado Drive, that lathe would have a new home,,, to difficult to get it to MD now though

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm not sure what happened. It shows two sent messages to you in my lumberjock email on the 1st and 2nd of December. I will know not to trust that method in the future. It looks like you already sold the lathe. If something happens in that sale I would still like to buy it from you. I am certainly disappointed and will let lumberjock know they have an issue with their email. Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Meplusthree - the lathe was picked up yesterday. I'm sorry we had a problem communicating through the site. It may have to do with the number of posts you have? I use another website often and I know you can't private message on that site until you have a certain number of posts.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.