LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10,319 Posts
It's that time of year again. Getting close, but no too close to get out to the shop and make some presents.

I have put together a little collection of my projects that all can be done in less than a day. Some you can mass produce and make quite a few of them.

I made about 20 of those back scratchers one year. Remember, it's not too late!

·
Registered
722 Posts
Gary, thank you. These are all great ideas. I know you don't like turning much, but the lathe can "turn out" ( pun intended) a lot of little gifts very quickly.
One year I made Wine glasses( pruchased glass part) and candelsticks. The next Bowls. This year you can checkout what I made here, http://lumberjocks.com/projects/24579 This is just what I am sending in the mail. I am very happy with what has been done. I am also going to make my kids a couple pens, and a little jewelry dish for my wife from some very colorful and figured box elder. I have tons of time left for these little projects.
Thanks for sharing

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Gary, Great ideas in NOVEMBER, it's to close to x-mas for me now!!! My idea of a fast project is to hand the wife some money and let her rip loose in the stores. But I have saved your idea in my favorites for next Year. Only 10 working days left, and my shop is a mess with projects.
Bob

·
Registered
11,233 Posts
Very good Gary!

Those are very good ideas… will have to try some…

Have a good one! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.