Popular Woodworking - Choosing, Refurbishing & Using Moulding Planes (Rating: 5)

Excellent two DVD set of disks by Bill Anderson that have all the information I needed to do as the title says: Choosing, Refurbishing & Using Moulding Planes.
I have a moderate amount of old wooden planes, all varieties - bench, fillister, panel raising, etc., and of course profile moulding. I've read several good books by the industry leaders, like Michael Dunbar's Restoring, Tuning & Using Classic Woodworking Tools, and many others, even books on how to make a plane from scratch, and these DVDs are the first place I found answers to many of my questions concerning details. Details I couldn't find anywhere else, like how to sharpen a profile on an iron - shown in close up, including information for the tools necessary to complete the process.
Two DVDs, with over two hours of video instructions dedicated to moulding planes alone. I highly recommend this set of instructional DVDs for any one who wants to create projects by using moulding planes, well worth the investment.
You can review the information concerning these at: http://www.shopwoodworking.com/choosing-refurbishing-using-moulding-planes-with-bill-anderson-digital-download?source=igodigital