LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1,319 Posts
I have the good fortune of living less than a mile from an end mill manufacturing company, so on the way home from work a while ago I stopped in and asked if they had any broken end mills. They looked at me a little strangely, but pulled out 3 or 4 broken carbide end mills and gave them to me for free. So I turned a few handles for card scraper burnishers. I gave one to my brother, kept on for myself, and have the third one up for grabs here. It will be free of charge, just pay shipping. However, I want this to go to someone who does not have one but that does have scrapers. The first time I used a carbide burnisher over an old HSS shank it was surprising the difference. So anyway, PM if you want it. Here is what it looks like (1/4" shank, walnut handle, copper ferrule)

Wood Metal Office supplies Auto part Pipe

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.