LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the journey of building my new wood shop #1

Hi all

I am brand new to this community. I want to document my journey into building my new shop. I have been working with wood for over 20 years and finally will get a dedicated space for my wonderful hobby. After using a basement and then my driveway i am not cleaning out my two car garage and it be totally dedicated to woodworking. i will be posting pics as we travel through this journey. Stay tuned

·
Registered
587 Posts

Hi all

I am brand new to this community. I want to document my journey into building my new shop. I have been working with wood for over 20 years and finally will get a dedicated space for my wonderful hobby. After using a basement and then my driveway i am not cleaning out my two car garage and it be totally dedicated to woodworking. i will be posting pics as we travel through this journey. Stay tuned
Fantastic! Tell us more! When do you start? What size? There are so many people here that can help you build the most complete shop with everything could imagine. Good luck and have fun. Building a shop is a great experience, I bet.

·
Registered
118,619 Posts

Hi all

Way to go make it all shop and nothing but shop

·
Registered
8,740 Posts

Hi all

Welcome to LJ. Sounds like you've got an adventure going on there

·
Registered
623 Posts

Hi all

Welcome to LJ'S. Looking forward to the pictures!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.