LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Does anyone have any plans on how to build a simple router table? I saw the ones at the big box stores and for the money, I think I can build a bigger table. I have seen some really nice router tables, but unfortunately I have neither the tools or skills yet to build some of the nice cabinet tables.

If you could tell me the best simple router table you either built or saw, It would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Those are some nice looking tables you guys built. You both have given me some good ideas. Can you buy T-track at the local box stores? Or do you have to go to a woodworking store like woodcraft?

Thanks guys for your suggestions.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Harbor Freight also carries some T-track at a descent price. I don't have a picture, but my low cost version of a router table was to take a cheap router table top and recess it into my workbench. With a tight fit it makes it very stable.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.