LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14,500 Posts
For the true galoot with a big budget. Ship date appears to be April. The video at the bottom of the page is worth watching if you had not seen it.

http://www.bridgecitytools.com/Products/Jointmaker+Pro+v2

Looks like they are also introducing a single sliding table version (Jointmaker SW) for a bit less…

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
Big coin, but very cool in it's precision capabilities. Love the dovetail setup. No more going too deep or too shallow. Pretty cool man. Thanks for posting. This would be for the Hybrid-Galoot, though, wouldn't it? ;)

·
Registered
197 Posts
Now look what you have gone and done! Just when I though I had everything I need! :))

Very cool, especially for galoots. A little expensive, but the price would be entirely justified for someone, say, living in an apartment that wanted to get into woodworking.

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
There was a time when my shop actually made money that I would have bought it. Bridge City makes nothing but fantastic products. I wouldn't trade mine for anything. When this economy turns around I know I will buy more.

·
Registered
14,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
Wayne--FYI, I believe the Bridge City "version" is the one everyone else is copying. There was a thread on this a while back when someone basically copied it. John with Bridge City was very gracious in the way he handled that.

·
Registered
14,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I was guessing that is where it had come from. Hard to beat some of the features on the original. I am thinking of ordering one as Christmas present to myself.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.