LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
The voting (for anonymous entries of which I am not one) is in progress for the 2010 box challenge at Woodwork Forums . I'm a member there so I don't know what the link will do if you aren't. To get to the Box Making Forum try this link if you aren't a member. Hurry, the winners are to be announced on May 30, 2010 but I'm not sure when the voting ends.
These Aussies have some incredible box makers that are generous with their knowledge and share detailed tutorials. There are also some incredible boxes in the archival posts and they're all easy to get to. When I joined, I looked at every single one of the posts and it wasn't a waste of time. The forum is not as user friendly as LJs but, what forum is? There's a bunch of other interest groups you may find interesting too. Anyway, Australia is a small, isolated, upsidedown, little place with octaganol money and they need all the encouragement they can get.

Best,

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.