LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
California Claro Black Walnut 3/4" X 3/4" X 5" pen blanks. This is the color you've herd about. These are highly figured Burl. Pictures don't always show all the real color but I have some nice ones here. Each lot of 9 are of a highly figured grain pattern and will have some figure in the form of pin knot burl and/or fiddle back. These blanks are dry and ready to turn. Free shipping to the lower 48.

$28.00 for 9 blanks

You can also see these at

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
woodprof,
I just turned on my computer and see that the two lots of 16 Burl pen blanks that I had ready to ship have just sold. Sorry. I will prepair some more and let you know when they are ready to list (two or three days). I do have one more lot of 20 regular left. I also have one lot of 16 claro Walnut with the English graft line but it is not listed on my website nor do I have any photos of them, if you might be intrested in these just let me know.

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
OK, A little slow to prep these but I now have sevral more sets ready to ship. Shipping has changed and set me back a little but now I will offer free shipping (flat rate) on sets of 9 blanks for a total cost of 28.00

I hope this works for all who are intrested. Please follow this link to see full details: http://sawmillstore.portablesawmill.biz

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Padre, That was some nice burl. It would be cool to see some photos of your pens. I have two more book matched burl flitch cut pieces of the same stock that will make enough for about 6 or 8 more sets.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.