Klein - 935DAG Digital Angle Guage (Rating: 5)

I got this little Klein angle finder as a birthday gift about a week ago and I love it. I like it so well in fact I went thru my compound sliding miter saw and set all of the bevel stops I will probably never even use. There isn't a whole lot to say about a digital angle finder so I will just make a pros and cons list.

Pros:

• As of right now its 10 bucks cheaper than the Wixey on Amazon
  • The magnet is stronger than the Wixey. For someone that knocks stuff off benches and saws often this is a big pro.
  • The display is freaking awesome. I can still read it even when the sun hits hit
  • It can be used on round things like gas pipe. Not sure I need that feature but its cool to have
  • Comes with a cool little pouch i dont use
  • Uses standard AAA batteries
  • Does full 180 degrees if you need it

Cons:
  • Its orange?
  • Can't really think of anything else

Here it is in use just for completeness of my review:
Automotive lighting Communication Device Portable communications device Audio equipment Digital clock

And here it is compared to the Wixey gauge.
Watch Communication Device Gadget Measuring instrument Temperature

Yes I already had a Wixey but my brother didn't remember that and he just knows my cabling bag is full of Klein gear when I came to run cat 6 at his house. I'm not sure what else I should say about it. If your Wixey died or you dont have an angle finder yet I 100% recommend the Klein.