LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
So I have not been extremely satisfied with my Bench Dog Contractor Bench Top router table. I wanted to add a lift but heard mixed reviews on the BenchDog lift. I really wanted to use the Incra Mastr Lift II but it was the wrong size. Then I found out that Incra makes the lift for Rockler tables which have the same opening as Bench Dog (8 1/4×11 3/4).

I read reviews that the the Incra lift will not fit because of the Bench Dog mounting plates. I decided to take a chance, order the lift, and "wing it".

I used my drill press and a 1/8 bit to drill a series of holes in the plate so that I could remove the small section that interfered with the router lift.

Now everything fits perfectly and the the lift is absolutely awesome. I included pictures to show the section removed if anyone is considering doing this.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.