LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
41 - 44 of 44 Posts

· Registered
1,657 Posts
Home Stretch...I can see the finish line

Cabinetry Furniture Ceiling fan Building Wood

I am finally on the homestretch..things are coming together nicely now and my wife is VERY happy with me.. :) thats what really counts.

Now I only have to do:

Faceframes for the bridge
Drawers for inside the cabinets
Drawers for the bottom of the cabinets with drawer fronts
Top Decorative molding…

yay!
Looking real good and as long as the queen is happy that is all you need to know.

Attachments

· Registered
273 Posts
Home Stretch...I can see the finish line

Cabinetry Furniture Ceiling fan Building Wood

I am finally on the homestretch..things are coming together nicely now and my wife is VERY happy with me.. :) thats what really counts.

Now I only have to do:

Faceframes for the bridge
Drawers for inside the cabinets
Drawers for the bottom of the cabinets with drawer fronts
Top Decorative molding…

yay!
That looks great! I dare not let my wife see this, or I'll be doing at least one, if not a couple :).

Attachments

· Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Finishing Touches

I added the top cap over the weekend. It really ties everything together…

I have 2 drawer fronts and 2 doors to complete and I am done. I had to restart the finishing on them because the shellac started peeling off after I started the wet sanding…so I am trying my hand at lacquer.

· Registered
1,171 Posts
Finishing Touches

I added the top cap over the weekend. It really ties everything together…

I have 2 drawer fronts and 2 doors to complete and I am done. I had to restart the finishing on them because the shellac started peeling off after I started the wet sanding…so I am trying my hand at lacquer.
These are really gorgeous! When are you going to share them in PROJECTS? You need to let us all see more pictures of them complete so we can admire them more.

L/W

41 - 44 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.