LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Yesterday I got dragged by the wife to the Tanger Outlets in Washington, PA by the wife. Much to my surprise a new store had opened and it was a tool outlet store. I can't recall the name, but they have a mostly all reconditioned tools. Ridgid, Ryobi and Hitachi were the bulk of the tools. Mostly drills, drivers, miter saws and some other stuff. I picked up a Ridgid recon planer for 200! If your in the area and ok with reconditioned tools it's worth checking out.

·
Registered
18,356 Posts
We have one of these stores near Madison WI. Its called Tools Direct. Bought a recon Ryobi router and recon Rigid planer ($189). Had some issues with the planer but have resolved them. I now look forward to a trip to the outlet mall, even thought I usually have to try on clothes.

·
Registered
491 Posts
I picked up some Ridgid sanders (palm and ROS) from the Phila area store. Factory reconditioned with a 1 year warranty. They were in good condition and work great. Lots of drill kits. Mostly Riggid and Ryobi with occasional Bosch items. Gotta grab the Bosch when you can.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.