LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can't get the tilt lock on my drafting table to work.

I just bought a drafting table recently and I must have missed something because before I took the top off to put in my car, the tilt locking mechanism worked. Now it doesn't after I just assembled it. Anyone have information I can use? It's driving me nuts, lol.

Thanks.

Joker Jay

·
Registered
13,709 Posts

I just bought a drafting table recently and I must have missed something because before I took the top off to put in my car, the tilt locking mechanism worked. Now it doesn't after I just assembled it. Anyone have information I can use? It's driving me nuts, lol.

Thanks.

Joker Jay
Brand, model, picture??

·
Registered
118,619 Posts

Thanks.

Joker Jay
What Lew said
Welcome to LJs were glad to help if you give us more info.

·
Registered
54 Posts

Thanks.

Joker Jay
need pics

·
Registered
35,383 Posts

Thanks.

Joker Jay
Are you around Jay. If you ask a question, we'd like to help, but this is a two way conversation.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.