LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11,472 Posts
Thanks Jim!

I thought that "Pocket Dovetailer" was for real! and Very Cool! Especially the Demo Pics and the Video were he does it in three minutes.

Then I noticed the lower right corner Pic and the lower left corner Pic with the guy making Dovetails in His TOAST!

UH OH! They Got Me AGAIN!!

Photograph Product Hood Gesture Motor vehicle

Font Flooring Thigh Circle Metal

Attachments

·
Registered
257 Posts
Jim. Great stuff. My favorite April Fools bit is gluing a quarter down just at the bottom of a stairs, calling a pay phone (if you can find today) you can view and ask stupid questions. I have others and some I can't say, due to the statute of limitations.

·
Premium Member
33,499 Posts
There was an Antique Store that glued a quarter to the counter where you paid for items…..

IF you noticed the quarter and said to the clerk something about it….he'd give you that off the purchase price for being honest. IF you tried to just remove it and leave, you couldn't….

·
Registered
17,103 Posts
I like the one I read about the girlfriend who dumped her boyfriend on an sms and he answered ok and that he was glad that she was the first to make the break so he didn't have to. She was taken in by it even though he was just re-fooling her.

·
Registered
12,820 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.