LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
14,504 Posts
Hard to believe this news, I'm so sory to hear that. My condolences to his family.
He is so helpful and very generous with good tips and advice. Surely I would remember the best tips and jigs for ripping thin strip on the table saw he posted on the forum.

Thanks John.

·
Registered
4,871 Posts
Does anybody have a link to the "official announcement-" even if it's in Polish?? I couldn't find it.

I'm corresponding with the owner of another ww-related website, and … am always hesitant to relay this sort of news without being certain … the Internet being what it is…..

Thanks.

·
Registered
5,555 Posts
To Niki's family…I am very sorry for your loss. Niki's woodworking was some of the best--but that is not what made him special to me…it was the way he presented himself and explained things in a meticulus, yet caring way.

We will all miss him…RIP my friend.

Matt

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
Terribly sorry to hear the new. My deepest condolences to his family. He was a true craftsman, Illness and all, he certainly helped add to our knowledge and skills. Such an inspiration will be sorely missed.

·
Registered
35,383 Posts
My prayers go out to Niki family. he was a true woodworker and a surpurb jig maker. His comments were right on and was always willing to explain further if you had a question.

Thanks Niki for your support to this site and woodworkers everywhere.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.