LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
An Old Project, No Longer With Me

My Mother's frame & picture present from me and my family - this is about the most well put together wood piece I've done. The second in a series, I plan on tweaking the design (oak, danish oil finish, curved verticals with flat horizontals) until I get it right. Then I'm filling the house with framed art and pretending I'm cultured and human.

Rectangle Picture frame Art Wood Tints and shades

I have an interesting post on www.woodshopcowboy.com planned for this weekend - a question regarding quality, woodworking and grades. And woodworking teachers are welcome to come by and chat.

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts

My Mother's frame & picture present from me and my family - this is about the most well put together wood piece I've done. The second in a series, I plan on tweaking the design (oak, danish oil finish, curved verticals with flat horizontals) until I get it right. Then I'm filling the house with framed art and pretending I'm cultured and human.

I have an interesting post on www.woodshopcowboy.com planned for this weekend - a question regarding quality, woodworking and grades. And woodworking teachers are welcome to come by and chat.
Nice picture frame,It is very unique and i like the design.Thanks for posting

Attachments

·
Registered
5,826 Posts

It's a very unusual frame and nicely done. I hope everything goes well on all of the artwork.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.