LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah!! My knees don't even make it around the house with my braces. Those were the Golden Years. I was volunteering at the museum farm yesterday doing 1st grade field trips. Couldn't help but think those kids are in their Golden years and don't even know it:))

·
Premium Member
25,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
They're amazing all right!! I got an appointment for Air Force, but couldn't pass the final physical because of my eyes :-(( H, well:-(

·
In Loving Memory
17,103 Posts
Those kids were fantastic! Thanks a lot for posting this Bob. I have sent the link to my kids and grandkids. I think my 15 year old granddaughter will especially like it. She plays on the girls soccer team here in Kleppe.

·
In Loving Memory
17,103 Posts
Something like that happened to me too Bob. While in the Navy I was nominated as a candidate for the NavCad program. The first thing they did was take an eye test, and it showed I was a bit color-blind. That was the end of that.

Thanks a lot for this video Bob. It was really fun to watch those amazing kids perform. I sent the link to my kids and grandkids. I'm my soccer playing granddaughter will especially enjoy it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.