LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
Greek Tomato Garden:

An old Greek lived alone in Melbourne. He wanted to plant his annual tomato garden, but it was very difficult work, as the ground was hard.

His only son, Jimmy, who used to help him, was in prison. The old man wrote a letter to his son and described his predicament:

Dear Dimitry,
I am feeling pretty sad, because it looks like I won't be able to plant my tomato garden this year. I'm just getting too old to be digging up a garden plot. I know if you were here my troubles would be over.. I know you would be happy to dig the plot for me, like in the old days.
Love, Baba

A few days later he received a letter from his son.

Dear Baba,
Don't dig up that garden. That's where the bodies are buried.
Love,
Jimmy

At 4 a.m. the next morning, the local police arrived and dug up the entire area without finding any bodies. They apologized to the old man and left.

That same day the old man received another letter from his son.

Dear Baba,

Go ahead and plant the tomatoes now. That's the best I could do under the circumstances.
Love you,
Jimmy

·
Registered
7,426 Posts
A very snobby woman went into Con the Greek's fruit shop….and asked him for one kilogram of his finest tomatoes…
He replied…"sorry lady all out of tomatoes… sold out no more tomatoes sorry"
She asked for one kilogram of his finest tomatoes….
He replied…"sorry lady all out of tomatoes… sold out no more tomatoes sorry"
After being repeatedly asked for one kilogram of his finest tomatoes he finally asked the Lady to spell tomatoes!
"T O M A T O E S"
He replied " you forgot the "F" "
to which she says "There IS no ''F'' in tomatoes…."
And Cons… " that is what I have been trying to tell you lady"

·
Registered
13,760 Posts
this is funny , thanks .

as an ex-con ,
i had to sign a waver not to own a gun ,

but it said i could have a 12 gage shotgun ,

for duck hunting !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.