LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12,820 Posts
Just looked at their site. They really do have some incredible pricing.
Reviews are 90% positive. Wonder if they'd give you a customer's contact info….probably not but worth a try.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
They are for real, I have bought tools, hardwardware, sandpaper, ect. from them. Their website used to be hard to navigate, but I always get what I ordered. They have 3 businesses going on, sprinkler supply, hardwood supply, and tool hardware supply. It is a small shop with great prices.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok folks. Thanks. It's amazing that they can be that much below the rest of the market.

Now, I have a different problem: Yesterday in the local HD, my wife tried Thomasville drawer with soft close and didn't like them! I tried it, and I agree.

They appeared to be "Blum-like" drawer slides, which makes me wonder it they actually are, or if they are an off-brand which are not as good or smoothly operating as Blum.

I have one pair of tandem blumotion slides inbound, so we'll set one up and see if it's any better than HD's.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.