LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,690 Posts
Thanks Cliff. I just lowered the flags here at the firehouse to remember all those lost on 9/11. A terrible day for our country and a terrible day for the fire service. Of the 2606 who died at the World Trade Center 343 were firefighters and 72 were law enforcement. As sad as it was, following events were a great showing of American Spirit. In St. Louis this week, firefighters in full protective clothing, air tanks and carrying tools climbed 110 stories in honor of the 343. Happy Patriot Day!

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You are most welcome gfadvm. I have always been a great admirer of America. The good and decent values of good and decent everyday Americans is really what America is all about and the reason why folk from all over the world have made America their home.

Kind regards,
Cliff.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Some jerk logged into Counterstrike today with the name "9/11 Hijacker" and starts saying "we got planes". we kicked him immediately but what is WRONG with people. Im sure it was some teenager but still. Not funny even 13 yrs later.

Yes i play video games ..lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.