LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
I have the following model rikon dust collector ,rikon 1 hp dust collector 60-105.
I no longer need it but want to build a downdraft table and use this DC to power it. The problem is Rikon does not make a canister filter for it. I've contacted Wynn filters three times now and they fail to respond. So to hell with them.
Does anyone know of a .5 or even smaller micron bag or canister that will fit to this unit? It's the typical 4" opening.
It is rikons lowest end model but for a one horse it sure sucks the air and I'd hate to buy a whole new system. Attached is just the stock photo of the one I got. It
White Product Output device Line Font

Attachments

· Registered
408 Posts
This Grizzly is probably as close as you will get.

A canister filter seems to be an odd choice for a diy downdraft table. Most people build a stack of furnace filters into the bottom of the table. A MERV 13 with a prefilter would cost a whole lot less than a canister.

· Registered
30 Posts
This Grizzly is probably as close as you will get.

A canister filter seems to be an odd choice for a diy downdraft table. Most people build a stack of furnace filters into the bottom of the table. A MERV 13 with a prefilter would cost a whole lot less than a canister.
I know that this is an old thread, but would you know if this works with the above mentioned Rikon without any modification?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts